Monday, June 2, 2008

Heading Back

It is 6:30 Monday morning and I am getting ready to head back to Haviland and Greensburg. I am looking forward to seeing the stories from last week and what the students have planned for this week. For me it will be a short week due to another commitment later in the week, my first juried art fair in Topeka for my photography.

It will be interesting to see how our new residence works out, we will be spending the week sleeping in classrooms at Barclay College. The Friends church had a larger than expected number of volunteers coming in this week and we moved to make room for them.

Doing photographs for some of the stories it has been great to be able to be there for some of the interviews and hear not just their stories from the last year but their thought and hopes for what Greensburg will become. I hope that they can turn their plans into reality, if they do it will be an even better town than before.

No comments: