Tuesday, June 3, 2008

At last - insight

It has been more than a week since we started this project. Until today I was not able to completely process everything I have experienced.
At the beginning, as I learned more about this devastated but reviving community, I felt that every person I talked to showed optimism and belief in better future. After all, the reasons are many: houses are building, Greensburg is still in the media spotlight mainly for its green initiative, volunteers are still coming and residents are returning back.
However, this week more than ever I can't help but wonder what we are not reporting. Are there any issues that this community feels need to be answered, but nobody does?
I believe some of my peers working on this project are tackling these stories and I hope they will not go unnoticed.

No comments: